20 Dec Cookbooks
Seasoned to Taste is not the first cookbook published by the Junior League of Chattanooga. It was preceded by Dinner on the Diner introduced on October 1, 1983. Dinner on the Diner retired during the 2016-2017 year.
In 2009, the idea of a new cookbook was proposed by President, Missy McKenna. In September of that year, members voted unanimously to produce a cookbook and the cookbook committee was launched with Billie Rose as Chair. After two years of hard work, Seasoned to Taste: Savoring the Scenic City was launched April 2, 2011.
- Features more than 200 recipes arranged seasonally
- In addition to delicious community-submitted and tested recipes, we have recipes from local restaurants, beautiful photography by a Southern Living photographer, photos of Chattanooga, and interesting facts about the area.
- 100% of every sale goes back into the League’s mission and programs.
- Awarded the “Official Cookbook of Chattanooga”
- Awarded the National 2012 “Cookbook of the Year” by our publisher Favorite Recipes Press (FRP) now Southeastern Publishing.
The Junior League of Chattanooga also offers for sale a number of other League cookbooks. Visit the E-Store for a selection for purchase or drop by the JLC office.
Retailers: Contact the JLC office at 423.267.5053 for information on becoming a wholesaler to sell our cookbooks. Retailers will purchase cookbooks at a 50% discount per case of 10 cookbooks.